1. Mask Shell
3. Strap hose support
4. Strap 1.5 m adjustable
5. Non-rebreathing valves
6. Quick Release Cord
7. Wet Nebuliser Bottle
8. 3-way connector
9. Tubing 1.8 m
10. MDI spacer
About the ERA Mask Veterinary Package with Wet Nebulizer
The ERA Mask veterinary package provides a system to efficiently administer medication to the horse via a Metered Dose Inhaler (MDI) or Wet (Aerosol) Nebuliser. The excellent seal, small dead space and registered design non-rebreathing valves ensure that the horse gets the maximum benefit from the medication provided.
How to Use ERA Mask with a Wet Nebulizer
- Please read the safety information carefully, before using ERA mask.
- Place mask onto the horse’s muzzle.
- Secure the strap behind the horse’s ears and adjust if necessary.
- Prepare the Nebuliser bottle (7) as per the manufacturers instructions.
- Connect the tube (9) from the pump and plug the bottle (7) into the
3-way connector (8)
- Once the horse is comfortable plug the assembled Nebuliser onto the tube connector (5).
- Administer the medication as per the manufacturers instructions